Wednesday 6 July 2011

Mayor's Duffy visit


Today we had a visit from the Mayor of Otorohanga - Mr Dale Williams. He came to talk about what he does in his job and what he likes to do in his life. He also gave us our cool Duffy books.
"He rode motor bikes when he was a kid and grew up to fix them". By: Richard
"I like that he gave us our Duffy Books". By Shayden
" The Mayor has to read lots of books and papers in his job". By Maia-Lee
"The Mayor has a motor bike and he likes to ride this as much as he can, especially when he is going to a school visit". By Brooklyn T and Jimi
"I liked it when the Mayor shook my hand". By Charlene
"I liked it when the Mayor talked about his daughter". By Ngapera

2 comments:

  1. I liked it that the Mayor took time out of his day to visit us and he answered lots of questions. I also like reading Mysteries like the Mayor.
    It will be good to see him visit us again on Tuesday 9th August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's great to be able to read about what you are doing in Room 1. I can't wait for your next posting.

    ReplyDelete